OpenNMS provides ...
- Automated and Directed Discovery and Provisioning
- Event and Notification Management
- Service Assurance
- Performance Measurement
OpenNMS is free, open source software.
- There are no license keys.
- There are no maintenance or upgrade costs either.
- You can download, examine, modify and distribute the source code.
- Commercial support, development, training, and professional services are available.
Get the Network to Work® with OpenNMS!
OpenNMS is the world’s first enterprise grade network management application platform developed under the open source model.
Well, what does that mean?
World’s First: The OpenNMS Project was started in July of 1999 and registered on SourceForge in March of 2000. It has years of experience on the alternatives.
Enterprise Grade: It was designed from “day one” to monitor tens of thousands to ultimately unlimited devices with a single instance. It brings the power, scalability and flexibility that enterprises and carriers demand.
Application Platform: While OpenNMS is useful “out of the box,”it is designed to be highly customizable to create an unique and integrated management solution.
Open Source: OpenNMS is 100% Free and Open Source software, with no license fees, software subscriptions or special “enterprise” versions.
Need more help? The OpenNMS Group provides commercial support, consulting, development and training on OpenNMS to create a custom solution made to fit business processes, and not one that requires business processes to fit the tool.