Welcome to OpenNMS
OpenNMS is the world's first enterprise grade network management platform developed under the open source model. It consists of a community supported open-source project as well as a commercial services, training and support organization.
You should have read access to all content on this wiki, but you will need to register to add or edit pages, or upload files or images. OpenNMS is community supported, so you are welcome and encouraged to add content to this website. Your registration information will not be used outside of this wiki.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!: Dev-Jam 007
ATTENTION: All OpenNMS developers and developer wannabees! After your Spring Vacations, pack your POJOs and join us for Dev-Jam 2007 where you'll get a Groovy OpenNMS shirt and we'll be Hibernating in plush digs @ UMN where we'll be getting down and dirty preparing for the launch of OpenNMS 2.0.
Register here: Dev-Jam 2007
Places of Interest
- OpenNMS in the news
- New and noteworthy
- Our Demo login as demo:demo and/or support the demo by becoming a remote location monitor!
- Use OpenNMS? Put a pin on the map on Frappr
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Submit a Bug or Feature Request
- Comparison with other network management systems
- OpenNMS Wish List
- The Fablous, Amazing, and Incredible ... Wall of Cards!
Visit the Blog Aggregator Planet OpenNMS