The best place to communicate with OpenNMS developers and users is through the various resources available to you in the "Community" section of our wiki (included below). Our IRC chat channel and discussion lists are very active and a good place to get help with configuration issues or best practices.
- Get the Code
- Download the OpenNMS source code.
- Read about how real people around the world are using OpenNMS as members of The Order of the Blue Polo.
- Submit a Bug or Feature Request.
- Planet OpenNMS
- An RSS feed featuring OpenNMS developers and news.
- Social Networks
- Join the LinkedIn group, follow us on Identica or Twitter, or like us on Facebook.
- Get OpenNMS mugs, shirts, and other swag.
- Resources for OpenNMS developers.
- Mailing Lists
- Communicate with OpenNMS developers and users.
- Chat with Developers
- Talk to the developers in Internet Relay Chat.
- Wall of cards
- The Fabulous, Amazing, and Incredible ... Wall of cards -- add your own!
Additionally, commercial support is available through The OpenNMS Group.