It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!
Github Project Updates
Internals, APIs, and Documentation
- Seth fixed calling collection commands over the RPC interface.
- Chandra did more work on generic resource collection.
- Dustin did the groundwork for sFlow support in Telemetryd.
- Ronny updated the help page to use HTTPS links.
- Seth fixed logging issues in Karaf.
- Chandra fixed NXOS packet parsing.
- Chandra added graphs for Kafka metrics.
- Jesse fixed AMQP compatibility by using Camel's connection factory.
Web & UI
Upcoming Events and Appearances
NETHINKS will be doing a German-language webinar on Grafana, Helm, and OpenNMS on February 21st.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO
- HZN-1217: Create Mbeans for Kafka Offset and add to jmx collection
- HZN-1224: Flow REST API for deep dive tooling
- HZN-1226: Measurements API: Allow SNMP interfaces to be referenced by ifIndex
- NMS-9684: Refactor the compatibility matrix in the documentation
- NMS-9695: ClassNotFoundException for org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ExecutorServices in output.log
- NMS-9773: logging does not work for OSGI bundles
- NMS-9799: Event parameter refactor breaks Auto-Acknowledgements for Notifications
- NMS-9832: Change links to docs in help page using https