It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!
Github Project Updates
Internals, APIs, and Documentation
- Jesse enhanced the event listener API to make them multi-threaded (including alarm processing).
- Dustin continued his work on Netflow 9 and IPFIX support in Telemetryd.
- Chandra did more work on NX-OS Telemetryd support.
- Seth is close to wrapping up his Karaf blueprint cleanup.
- Craig worked on plugin manager fixes.
- Jesse did more fixes to Elasticsearch basic auth handling.
- I fixed the Minion packaging to handle the
$MINION_HOME/datadirectory more gracefully.
- Alejandro added JSON support to NX-OS Telemetryd support.
- Markus worked on improving the performance of flow data enrichment in Telemetryd.
Web & UI
- Markus is working on a flow configuration UI.
Upcoming Events and Appearances
NETHINKS will be doing a German-language webinar on Grafana, Helm, and OpenNMS on February 21st.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO
- NMS-9836: AMQP forwarders do not support AMQP 1.0.0
- NMS-9840: About Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError on windows 10