It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!
Github Project Updates
Internals, APIs, and Documentation
- Markus worked on Sentinel documentation and proof-of-concept code.
- I backported my fixes for the Minion build to the 2017 foundation branch.
- Markus did some improvements to Elasticsearch configuration and testing.
- Christian worked on sFlow support in Telemetryd.
Web & UI
- Chandra worked on fixing a JSTL bug that was causing Statsd reports to not render.
- Patrick fixed keyboard navigation issues in the web UI menus.
- Markus worked on fixing a node asset ReST bug.
- I refactored the OpenNMS.js Drift support a bit and added the ability to publish snapshot/development builds to the NPM archive.
- I did some work integrating the Drift updates into Helm, as well as working on Grafana 5 support.
Upcoming Events and Appearances
Tarus will be speaking at the Ohio State Open Source Club on Thursday, March 22nd.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO
- HZN-1260: Missing Plug-in Manager in Windows installation
- JS-27: Add support for flow related endpoints
- NMS-9865: opennms-flows feature does not depend on opennms-web-api
- NMS-9867: Inconsistent handling of keyboard navigation on top menu
- NMS-9878: Improve spaces and label in the Test Classification panel
- NMS-9879: Improve placeholder in Test Classification field
- NMS-9880: Error message is not cleared in Test Classification Panel
- NMS-9883: Cached values interfere with typeahead functionality in "Test Classification" form