This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse fixed maskelement matches for events
    • Jesse worked on a project to provide alarm correlation
    • Seth worked on upgrading Karaf...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse improved agent address handling in Trapd.
    • Seth worked on upgrading our internal Spring version to 4.3.
    • I fixed a bug on gen...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we did various internal and web UI work.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Alejandro did more work on improving the logging of events.
    • I did a bit more work on fixing up the JAXB bugs introduced in 20.0.0, incl...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we did various internal and web UI work.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Ron Roskens added documentation about collection resource types.
    • Brynjar Eide fixed a bug in scanning SNMP devices with missing IP-MIB...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Antonio worked on more Enlinkd and topology bugs.
    • Jesse fixed a bug in Collectd in Horizon 20 that would cause large amounts o...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on data collection, Minion, maps, users and groups, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Data Collection

    Alejandro fixed an issue in SNMP counter wrap causing spikes in graphs. Ronny added collection configuration for Elasticsearch stats (using the XmlCollector...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on ActiveMQ, Minion, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • ActiveMQ

    Jesse worked on making our ActiveMQ instance able to authenticate using our JAAS realm.

  • Minion

    Deepak and Seth's work on cleaning up trap serialization was merged to develop. I worked on...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on dependency updates, Minion, Elasticsearch, and bug fixing.

Github Project Updates

  • Dependency Updates

    Jesse did some more work on upgrading to the latest Jetty and Camel. He also updated HikariCP to the latest version and made it our default pooling implemen...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on ICMP updates, Jetty, Minion, Elasticsearch, and bug fixing.

Github Project Updates

  • ICMP Updates

    My changes to JNA, JICMP, and JICMP6 have been merged into develop for inclusion in 19.0.0.

  • Dependency Updates

    Jesse did some more work on upgrading to the...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on data collection, the Minion, the topology UI, provisioning, web UI cleanup, SNMP, roles and authentication, and the OSGi plugin manager.

Github Project Updates

  • Data Collection

    Jesse improved the datacollection APIs and modernized the HTTP, JDBC, JMX, NSClient,...

Continue Reading...